naps and night-times
Did you think by the time your baby became a toddler (or was nearing school age), broken sleep would be a thing of the past?
This 2 hour workshop* is part of our ‘build your own’ course. It takes an in-depth look at what’s normal in terms of child sleep and provides gentle strategies to help your family get more sleep.
You’ll learn about:
- child sleep – what’s normal and why, including a look at your child’s brain development, child sleep cycles, how their sleep changes over time, and what can affect it
- self-settling and sleeping through – what this really means and why these ‘holy grails’ of parenting are often misunderstood
- sleep training – common methods used to manage children’s sleep, the pros and the cons, and what science tells us about them
- supporting your child’s sleep – evidence-based, gentle strategies to settle your child and optimise their environment for sleep
- night time parenting – the importance of responding to children at night, and the powerful effect that responsive parenting can have on our children’s brains
- myth-busting – don’t believe everything you’ve heard! We sift through common behaviour management strategies and look at the pros and cons
- coping strategies – tips for managing sleep deprivation while still meeting your child’s needs
2 hours of learning*
With Sarah, founder of Nurture Parenting,
parenting consultant, and mum of 3.
Comprehensive workshop material
Access to online materials covering
all the workshop content.
Run from home
Warm, cosy, friendly, and
Space for two adults
Payment includes space for
two adult family members.
Follow-up email support
Building on what you learned
during the workshop.
Snacks and refreshments
A range of options, catered to
dietary requirements (if any).
* Please note: as part of the ‘build your own’ course, you must attend the ‘Bewildering Brains’ workshop (also 2 hours) before attending ‘Naps and night-times’.
Pick your date and book your space.
can’t make the dates?
set one yourself!
I can offer private 1-to-1 workshops in the comfort of your own home, as well as private group workshops at my usual venue or another location.