play and processes
All children love to play – but do you know how vital it is to your child’s emotional, social, physical, and neurological development?
This 2 hour workshop* is part of our ‘build your own’ course. It takes an in-depth look at how and why younger children play and offers ideas of how to help playtime be as beneficial as possible.
You’ll learn about:
- why play matters – the science of play, and the powerful effect that it can have on all aspects on our children’s development
- how play changes us – how play informs and develops various processes, systems, and areas within your child’s body and brain
- types of play – the multitude of ways in which our children play, and the effect parental influence can have
- using play as a tool – how play can help us out with our parenting
- tips for play and development – how to make the most of play and maximise development
2 hours of learning*
With Sarah, founder of Nurture Parenting,
parenting consultant, and mum of 3.
Comprehensive workshop material
Access to online materials covering
all the workshop content.
Run from home
Warm, cosy, friendly, and
Space for two adults
Payment includes space for
two adult family members.
Follow-up email support
Building on what you learned
during the workshop.
Snacks and refreshments
A range of options, catered to
dietary requirements (if any).
* Please note: as part of the ‘build your own’ course, you must attend the ‘Bewildering Brains’ workshop (also 2 hours) before attending ‘Play and processes’.
Pick your date and book your space.
can’t make the dates?
set one yourself!
I can offer private 1-to-1 workshops in the comfort of your own home, as well as private group workshops at my usual venue or another location.