food and fussiness
Is dinner a disaster? Breakfast a battle? It can be really frustrating when our children are picky eaters – but did you know that there are approaches that will take the pressure off and make mealtimes calm and enjoyable again?
That’s where we come in! This 2 hour workshop* is part of our ‘build your own’ course. It takes an in-depth look at the ‘whats’ and ‘whys’ of how children eat and provides strategies and techniques to help you manage tricky mealtimes.
You’ll learn about:
- how children eat – what’s normal and why, including a look at brain development and toddler psychology
- managing mealtimes – evidence-based, gentle strategies and techniques to calm and support your child
- communication – how the way we communicate with and respond to our children can make a huge difference
- why parenting matters – the science of support and nurture, and the powerful effect that responsive parenting can have on our children’s brains
- myth-busting – don’t believe everything you’ve heard! We sift through common mealtime management strategies and look at the pros and cons
2 hours of learning*
With Sarah, founder of Nurture Parenting,
parenting consultant, and mum of 3.
Comprehensive workshop material
Access to online materials covering
all the workshop content.
Run from home
Warm, cosy, friendly, and
Space for two adults
Payment includes space for
two adult family members.
Follow-up email support
Building on what you learned
during the workshop.
Snacks and refreshments
A range of options, catered to
dietary requirements (if any).
* Please note: as part of the ‘build your own’ course, you must attend the ‘Bewildering Brains’ workshop (also 2 hours) before attending ‘Food and fussiness’.
Pick your date and book your space.
can’t make the dates?
set one yourself!
I can offer private 1-to-1 workshops in the comfort of your own home, as well as private group workshops at my usual venue or another location.