By the time your child is 3, their brain is 90% connected with around 1000 trillion brain connections – that’s more than double the number of brain connections you have as an adult.
How do those connections influence behaviour? At what rate do our children’s brains develop and mature, and what should we expect to see?
This 2 hour workshop* forms the core of our ‘build your own’ course. It takes an in-depth look at our children’s brains and how our parenting helps to shape them.
You’ll learn about:
- a tour of the brain – the science of brains and how they develop
- the psychology of children – what science tells us about children’s minds
- brain maturity and development – what to expect and when
- why parenting matters – the science of support and nurture, and the powerful effect that responsive parenting can have on our children’s brains
2 hours of learning*
With Sarah, founder of Nurture Parenting,
parenting consultant, and mum of 3.
Comprehensive workshop material
Access to online materials covering
all the workshop content.
Run from home
Warm, cosy, friendly, and
Space for two adults
Payment includes space for
two adult family members.
Follow-up email support
Building on what you learned
during the workshop.
Snacks and refreshments
A range of options, catered to
dietary requirements (if any).
* Please note: as part of the ‘build your own’ course, you must attend one of the ‘bolt-on’ workshops after attending ‘Bewildering Brains’.
Pick your date and book your space.
can’t make the dates?
set one yourself!
I can offer private 1-to-1 workshops in the comfort of your own home, as well as private group workshops at my usual venue or another location.