arrange your own workshop
If you can’t make one of the scheduled class dates, or would prefer a group with your friends or a 1-to-1 consultation, then I can offer private sessions at a time to suit you.
These can either follow the existing workshop structure (for groups), or can be individually tailored to your specific situation (1-to-1 consultations).
You’ll benefit from:
- individually tailored support, based on your particular situation(s)
- feeling secure and comfortable because you’re with family or friends
- being able to stay at home while I come to you (if you choose)
- uninterrupted, focused guidance and support
- less restrictive time limits
- space for discussion and questions due to more time
- the chance to have a say in what’s covered – for example, you might want the content from two workshops rather than one
3+ hours of learning
With Sarah, director of and parenting
consultant with CalmFamily.
Comprehensive printed material
A5 printed booklet containing everything
covered in the session.
Your home or mine
Warm, cosy, friendly, and
Space for two adults
Payment includes space for
two adult family members.
Follow-up email support
Building on what you learned
during the workshop.
Snacks and refreshments
A range of options, catered to
dietary requirements (venue dependant).
ready to arrange a workshop?
let’s set a date!
Pop me a message with some brief details, and I’ll be in touch.