You’ve prepped for labour and birth and probably attended all sorts of classes – but what about life after your baby is born?
Life with a newborn is like nothing you’ve (or they’ve) done before, and it can be overwhelming – and more than a little hard.
That’s where we come in! Our 3 hour workshop takes an in-depth look at what to expect when your baby arrives, and provides tips and techniques to help you through the first weeks and months.
You’ll learn about:
- newborn behaviour – what’s normal and why, including a look at the fourth trimester, your baby’s brain development, and the needs of new babies
- calming your baby – evidence-based, gentle tips and techniques to soothe and settle your baby
- communication – what are our babies trying to tell us with their physical cues and cries?
- feeding – what to expect, feeding in a baby-led way, and growth spurts and cluster-feeding
- building a relationship – the science of bonding and nurture, and the powerful effect that responsive parenting can have on our babies’ brains
- myth-busting – don’t believe everything you’ve heard! We sift through the various pieces of advice that might be thrown your way and look at what science tells us about them
3 hours of learning
With Sarah, founder of Nurture Parenting,
parenting consultant, and mum of 3.
Comprehensive workshop material
Access to online materials covering
all the workshop content.
Run from home
Warm, cosy, friendly, and
Space for two adults
Payment includes space for
two adult family members.
Follow-up email support
Building on what you learned
during the workshop.
Snacks and refreshments
A range of options, catered to
dietary requirements (if any).
Pick your date and book your space.
can’t make the dates?
set one yourself!
I can offer private 1-to-1 workshops in the comfort of your own home, as well as private group workshops at my usual venue or another location.